Adapting

Learning new ropes… Getting my 'sea legs'...

I plan to use ‘Brave’ to look at Kaptain Kat. After all, we Kaptains are Brave, are we not?

Kaptain Kat will field the olio of FB.

And I intend to use Safari to access Shadowcat's Shelter, because it is on Safari that one will see cats sheltered in the shadows… (and they both start with 'S').

Shadowcat's Shelter will deal with the 'beauty and the beast' of the animal kingdom. Hopefully more stories of rescue than of betrayal. I WILL NEITHER POST NOR TOLERATE ANY IMAGES OF MUTILATED ANIMALS OF ANY SORT!

On ANY of my outlets.

I understand 'dire'. I do NOT accept it as a warrant for disgusting. 'Tasteful' display of free-roaming cats, healthy or in need are welcome, IF there is a point.

You MAY BREAK MY HEART.

You MAY NOT CAUSE ME TO HURL!

That will save me needing to log on and log out.

Now to work on eliminating MY duplications!

See mew in the 'Facebook Pages'!!!

(=^..^=)

Comments

Popular Posts