Shadowcat's Shelter Update


Faithful Followers;

Shadowcat’s Shelter is NOT road kill!

We are recouping from our event and regrouping having been locked out (suspiciously) via password from Ethan Rutkoff and Shadowcat’s Shelter on Facebook. It happened concurrently with being blocked by a site, but no I've no idea if the incidents were connected.

My language changed to German one day, and then Portuguese the next. Now I KNOW my hands aren’t steady, and I accidentally press keys and click when and where I don’t want to, but those changes would have taken some effort. So I wonder if it was hacked. I can still SEE them, I just can’t log on to post or otherwise use them.

Our site is still up at:
www.shadowcats3.com

There is pricing information on the ‘yard sign’ page, and a link for donations and cat-ributions via PayPal or on ‘hard’ (consumable) goods via Chewy.com


And, if you haven’t yet heard it yet, THANK MEW for sticking with me!
--Shadowcat/Kaptain Kat

Comments

Popular Posts