Glenda Tail

Glenda, my mom's cat, is one of many why a have nothing to say to my elder sibling.

He was coming out to visit one of his buddies out of Prescott for a few days. He basically dropped my mother and Glenda with me at a hotel parking lot and split.

When he returned, we again met in the parking lot of a restaurant, at which time and place he announced that Glenda WOULD NOT BE RE-ENTERING HIS PROPERTY. Basically I keep her, or she will 'escape' at a rest stop.

Glenda lasted about six weeks before passing away comfortably, in the upper level of HER own cage, being there of HER OWN CHOOSING, while sleeping.

 My mother I never felt was so lucky. I don't know that she ever recovered from having the only thing that she had that meant ANYTHING to her being snatched away.

And I CANNOT FORGIVE THAT ACTION!!!!!

I could meditate from now until doomsday, I could empty the shelves of Prozac, I could be analyzed by the atom - Ain't NOTHING GOING TO CHANGE THAT! For ETERNITY!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts